Wireless printing for personally owned computers is available to all students. Anyone who has a laptop or desktop computer can install a variety of lab printers on their own machines and have access to printing while on campus. Click here to get started.
Printers available for installation on personal computers are:
- Catherine Dunn Apartment Lab
- Mary Benedict Hall
- Mary Jo Hall
- Mary Francis Hall
- Library printer located on the main level near the entrance of the library
- Library second level located near the MARC
- Lingen Technology Commons (LTC)
- Commuter Lounge located in Catherine Byrne Hall
- Keller Computer Center
- Atrium Lower Level Music Lab
As always, please feel free to contact the Help Desk in the Keller Computer Center if you have any questions or issues while installing or using EveryonePrint.